Agile Lean Leadership is a set of values, principles and patterns that will help people develop Agile Lean Organizations. The whole concept is developed by European Scrum and agile trainers and coaches. It is governed by a board of Guardians.
Join us for a free webinar on the 8. January 2020 at 15:00 CET to learn about this concept of scaling Agile out in the whole organization, not just having a single project or development team. This a perfect way to spend 40 minutes to see if this is something for you. The agenda is:
- The need for organizational change throughout the organization
- The benefits we can expect by changing
- The background and history of Agile Lean Leadership
- The components and elements of an Agile Lean Organization
- The challenges we face, the traditional hierarchy, neo-Taylorist thinking and more