The little innocent Chestnut Sided Warbler (ID 32132520©Gale Verhague | Dreamstime.com)
Continuing the free webinars for people interested in Scrum and Agile Lean Leadership. The format is a short presentation of an interesting or new topic (20-30 min) and then an opportunity to ask – also general – questions and participate in the diskussion (ca 20 min). Held in Danish or English depending on the audience.
The next webinar will take place on Friday the 22. January 2021 at 15:00 CET. The topic this time is 25 years of Scrum – a Retrospective and a Vision for the Future.
Here is a short agenda:
- The historical context of Scrum – how has the business culture changed in the past 25 years with respect to embracing Agile, Lean and Scrum?
- Scrum then and now – to what extent is the message of Scrum the same today? Review of the Scrum Guide 2020.
- Scrum as a movement – is unity necessary? The fragmented but organic nature of the agile movement.
- Scrum as a movement – has it been a success?
- What does the future look like for Scrum? Challenges and expectations. Where do we go from here?
Sign up via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and receive a link through which to participate. Questions can also be sent to this address before the event.
The hosts are Kurt Nielsen, Paul Norton and Arne Åhlander