Our public courses are held in various places, please refer to the list below:
Prices and Conditions for Courses
- Each public ALL one-day course is offered at an Early-Bird price of EUR 640, USD 720 or DKK 4,950 when registering more than a month before the course date, after that the prices are: EUR 720, USD 900 or DKK 5,400.
- Each public Public ALL-Certified to-day Course (ALLSM or ALLPO) is offered at an Early-Bird price of EUR 1,230, USD 1,350 or DKK 9,450 when registering more than a month before the course date, after that the price is EUR 1,350, USD 1,500 or DKK 10,450.
- All Prices are excluding Danish VAT.
- Courses include meals, course materials, certificate of participation, access to online resources and free participation in follow-up events for two years.
- Participants can choose to sit an examination after each course. This consists of handing in a written assignment for review and assessment by the instructor and one independent instructor. The students will receive comments and a passed/failed note, grades are not given. The examination costs EUR 160, USD 180 or DKK 1,200. Read more here…
- Registration via email at email@example.com, invoices are sent out from the organization arranging the training course. Payment has to be received before the start of the course.
- Cancellation policy: Registration can be cancelled up until one month before the start of the course without any fees. Cancellation between one month and two weeks before the course start is charged with 50% of the course fee. Cancellation the last two weeks before the course start will be charged fully. Transfer to a later course can be negotiated, in case unforeseen circumstances appear.
- For free events we kindly ask participants to register via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration can be cancelled up to 24 hours before the event FOC. After that, a no-show fee of EUR 55, USD 60 or DKK 400 will be invoiced.
- The courses are also offered as internal, on-site courses for organizations and companies. Normally a minimum of 10 participants are required. If you are interested please contact us for further information, via email here… or find the right contact person here…