We recently added a new training course to our course catalogue: The Advanced Scrum Master Course.
This training will be be held for the first time on April 6th, 18:00-21:00 CET in English via Zoom.
The Advanced Scrum Master course is a three-hour training that expands on relevant Scrum Master related topics. The course seeks to equip Scrum Masters to handle the inherent challenges and diverse tasks pertaining to the important Scrum Master role. The course adds on the original Scrum Master course with advanced theory, practice reflection and opportunities for discussion and problem solving.
Join this course to take your Scrum Master skills to the next level!
The training has three areas of focus:
- The Shu-Ha-Ri of Scrumasterism
- Psychological Safety
- Overcoming non-engaged Team Members
- Getting PDSA and OODA feedback loops to work in the Team
Serving the Product Owner
- Keeping the Product Owner and Team on the same page
- Supporting the Product Owner in sensemaking of Stakeholder’s requests, Team needs, organizational needs and not to forget the Product Owner’s own needs
- Acting as deputy to the Product Owner with Stakeholders and Team
- Working with appropriate process and workflow for Requirements handling
- Getting PDSA and OODA feedback loops to work with the Stakeholders
Serving the Organization
- Working with the Organization to create clarity of Goals, Progress and Impediments, Artifacts and meetings.
- Working with the Organization to create clarity around the Organization’s goals, risks and Roadmap
- Working with the Organization to create clarity around the working agreements with other parts of the Organization: Delegations, escalations and Sponsorship
- Getting PDSA and OODA feedback loops to work with the Organization
Register for this or other courses either via phone +45 27 83 61 90 or email at email@example.com