Last month we held our first Scrum Master Advanced course, next up is another addition to the course catalogue, the corresponding Product Owner Advanced course.
This training will be held for the first time on June 21st, 18:00-21:00 CET in English via Zoom.
The Advanced Product Owner course is a deep dive into the realm of the Product Owner, where market value and customer needs are the essences, and where sharp abilities to facilitate estimation and make sound, strategic decisions are important.
This course consisting of three-hour training delivers both theoretical insight and hands-on practice exercises in visualization, estimation and value-generation.
The course will also dive deeper into specific methods and techniques, preparing participants to make use of them straight away in their organizations and settings:
- Methods for breaking down epics, preparing large deliverables to enter a workflow. Various ways of displaying a Backlog to highlight elements for consideration.
- Value Estimation and Risk Assessment – giving participants a tangible grasp on how to make various types of uncertainty visible and manageable.
- Impact Estimation – providing a deep understanding of how different strategies will directly affect the impact of the contributions being created and how to estimate the effect of these strategies.
- Achieving a long-term overview over Cost of Ownership and methods for how to incorporate this measure in other estimations.
- How to make the Cost of Delay transparent and incorporate the risk of Loss of Opportunity in decisions of priority.
The Product Owner Advanced course aims to equip Product Owners to navigate complex scenarios and base their decisions on information that truly reflects the aggregated knowledge of the organization merged with the customers’ needs.
Join Product Owner Advanced and sharpen your visualization, estimation and prioritization skills to ultimately help your team generate more value!
Price: DKK 2000/€ 270 (ex. VAT) including training materials.
Register for this or other courses either via phone +45 27 83 61 90 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org