The “Agile Lean Mentoring” program offers on-site and on-line assistance to help organizations introduce Agile Lean Leadership to transform and sustain their operations. Services include:
- Assessment of current operation, roles and procedures
- Discussion of Agile-Lean Team-based approach and possible structures
- Advice on implementation and alternative work patterns
- On-going roll-out support
- Optional implementation of software tools (Agemba)
- Organizational design. Using the concepts of Teams and Circles, a structure of internal and external services is designed and described. The broad organization is involved to ensure general acceptance is achieved. Every Team formulates their Team or Circle “Manifest” which describes who they are and what they do. Every relationship and event also has a manifest. Patterns and practices to develop psychological safety in the organization are discussed.
- Team composition. How to create a successful, self-organizing Circle or a Team with the right competences and personalities.
- The Scrum Master or Agile Coach role. This is the eXecutive Officer (XO) role; its primary focus is to develop an organizational structure that focuses on removing impediments, enabling learning and innovation, leveling the road and protecting the Team’s process. The XO role in all teams it vital for resolving issues, driving constant improvement and keep to agreed time-lines.
A proposed roadmap for introducing Agile and Lean into organizations is called “The Road Less Travelled”. Contact Kurt Nielsen or Christian Myrstad at info@AgileLeanHouse.com for a discussion about how we can assist in your journey beyond efficiency to effectiveness.