Continuing the free follow up webinars for those who have participated in our Scrum and Agile Lean Leadership courses. The format is a short presentation of an interesting or new topic (approx. 20 min) and then an opportunity to ask – also general – questions and participate in the diskussion (ca 30 min).
The next follow-up Webinar, will take place on Wednesday the 9. October at 15:00 CET. The topic this time is When forced to compromise in Scrum and Agile Lean Leadership. Quite often people explain why they cannot go full Monty with agile in their organization. We touch on the most common compromises and how to avoid them or counter strike.
- Having to mix roles, not having a dedicated Scrum Master for example
- Not having full time team members, the organization is forcing team members to multiplex
- Having to to do other event driven work along the Scrum Sprint
- Having to rely on personnel or ressources outside and not under the control of the Team
- Having a project manager together with a Product Owner and a Scrum Master
As a bonus, especially for those, who have purchased “Agile Cards” from us, we have an extra webinar on the 23. October at 15:00 CET; it is about estimation using the cards. Held in Danish or English depending on the audience. Everybody is welcome.
Sign up via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and receive a link to participate via. Questions can also be sent to this address before the event.