Continuing the free follow up webinars for those who have participated in our Scrum and Agile Lean Leadership courses. The format is a short presentation of an interesting or new topic (approx. 20 min) and then an opportunity to ask – also general – questions and participate in the diskussion (ca 30 min). Held in Danish or English depending on the audience.
The next follow-up Webinar, will take place on Thursday the 19. December at 15:00 CET. The topic this time is When having to use people from other teams. Last time we talked about delegation, sometimes Team are forced into a situation where they require help from other Teams, they just don’t have either the skills or the time to do the job themselves. This is compromising important aspects of Team work. We touch on the most common problems and how to avoid them or minimize negative consequences.
- Try to get delegation to work instead
- External people are suppliers, not Team members, suppliers have to be planned no way around it.
- Have clear agreements about with the other Team (supplying the help), timebox the effort
- For the requesting Team full days are better, for the delivering Team smaller chunks of time are better. Perhaps let the Team member decide what he or she is most comfortable with.
- Everybody should know what is expected of them.
- This works best with work that is Obvious (we typically lack time to do the work) or Complicated (we typically lack skills to complete the work), complex ones are harder, they require more consistent effort over time.
Sign up via email at email@example.com and receive a link to participate via. Questions can also be sent to this address before the event.