We are entering the second month of Corona lockdown, with almost no ordinary activity, increasingly facing a world with little resemblance to the previous one. Inspired by the image above, it feels like we are up there in the balloon, losing height and wondering where are we going to land in all this excitement?
At AgileLeanHouse we are working around the clock to make sense of the situation and to find solutions for ourselves and our customers. We have moved some of our courses online and are aware that many companies need to contain costs while still looking ahead, we are making every effort to offer high quality education at a reasonable cost.
Particularly with small companies in mind, we want to help our fellow organizations prepare for the new situation by providing them with the skills and knowledge to build resilience and sustainability into their organizations.
Our offer to small companies* for the next 3 months:
- 50% off standard rates on online courses.
- Free Webinar on “How to handle sudden drops into chaos”, what to do in a crisis situation, 11. May 2020 20:00 CEST. A repeat of a very popular recently held Webinar.
- Free Webinar on “How to get stuff done remotely”, an open discussion about experiences (good and bad) with getting daily work done 12. May 2020 15:00 CEST, holding meetings and delivering education and classes. We have during the last weeks amassed a lot of experience by doing it.
- Free access to Agemba (https://agemba.com/), our online tool for keeping a handle on work, progress and impediments. Radical transparency, working the Agile, Lean way.
*) A small company has at least two of the following properties: A. 10 or fewer FTEs (Full Time Employees). B. Owned by individuals. C. Founded within the last 2 years. D. Profit below EUR 50.000 or $50,000 (US) the last 12 months.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for participation.
- ALL-certified Scrum Master course online (EN). Wednesday 13. May, 9:00-11:30 & 13:00-15:30. Thursday 14. May 9:00-11:30 & 13:00-15:30. Friday 15. May 9:00-11:30 & 13:00-15:30. Timezone CEST.
- ALL Agile and Scrum Introduction course online (EN). Wednesday 13. May, 9:00-11:30 & 13:00-15:30. Thursday 14. May 9:00-11:30. Timezone CEST.
- Agile Lean Leadership Executive online (EN). Monday 18. May, Tuesday 19. May and Wednesday 20. May 15:00-17:30. Timezone CEST.
Read more here: https://agileleanhouse.com/edu.
Look out for the following initiatives from AgileLeanHouse:
- New Agile Library on the way
- Integration of Agemba with chat and messaging
- New training course and functionality to support implementing Agile and Lean in the sales end of organizations.