This time the Agile Lean Leadership Appetizers had come to Oslo, more precisely to Telenor at Fornebu.
Christian Myrstad and Kurt Nielsen gave a 1½ hour seminar, that served local audience and the event was streamed to Telenor’s international locations.
Agile Lean Leadership (ALL) answers the question: “What happens if we want to scale Agile or Scrum out in the whole organization”. The presentation covered:
- Inspiration from unlikely sources: the US Navy and the US Army.
- Challenge for traditional management in the complex, knowledge based work of today.
- The background of Agile Lean Leadership, where did it come from?
- The elements and structures of Agile Lean Leadership, how to actually build such an organization?
- A way forward including the challenges.
- Question and answers.
We thank Telenor for the invitation, for gathering a large audience and for recording the session. We hope the event can help break the ice, and open up to more agile transformations in Telenor.
The event was captured on video, and can be seen here:
If you are interested in a similar on-site or on-line event, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org