We train people and organizations in Scrum and other Agile and Lean principles. The training program is a set of courses and services focusing on leadership based on values, principles, and patterns of Scrum, Agile, and Lean. They are generalized so they can be used throughout the whole organization. The Agile Lean Leadership (ALL) course program currently consists of six one-day courses:
See the list of public courses here...
Agile Lean Leadership Training Courses
All Circles represent a one-day course that can be combined according to the flow depicted below.
An introduction to the background, mindset, principles, and structure of Scrum, Kanban, and general Agile and Lean principles. The course provides an understanding of constant improvement, empirical process control, self-organizing teams, sense-making, and tackling complexity. Estimation and risk assessment are covered together with basic prioritization.
The principles and practices of the role, who is focusing on the internal workings of the Team or the Circle. This course focuses on the role of the "Operations Owner", the "Scrum Master", the “Team Master”, the "Coach", the "Road Clearer" or the "COO". This person looks at the internals of the organization, the people, the processes, and the patterns of behavior, always optimizing and removing impediments, always focusing on learning.
The Advanced Scrum Master course expands on relevant Scrum Master-related topics. The course seeks to further equip Scrum Masters to handle the inherent challenges and diverse tasks pertaining to the important Scrum Master role. The course adds to the original Scrum Master course with advanced theory, practice reflection, and opportunities for discussion and problem-solving.
The principles and practices of the role, who is focusing on the customer, the client, or the beneficiary of the Team or the Circle. This course focuses on the role of the "Strategy Owner", the “Team Captain”, the Scrum "Product Owner" or the "CEO". This person is responsible for value creation, and return on investment and is always looking out. He or she focuses on customers, competitors, and society at large, aiming to create as much value as possible with the available resources (including time).
The aim of this training is to equip Product Owners to be better equipped to navigate complex scenarios and base their decisions on information that truly reflects the aggregated knowledge of the organization merged with customer needs. The course delivers both theoretical insight and hands-on practice exercises in visualization, estimation, and value generation and prepares participants to make use of specific methods and techniques.
A thorough discussion of the fundamental ALL patterns for building an organization that is fast, reliable, resilient and innovative. It is about making change happen and addresses the Agile Context, leadership requirements, characteristics, and building blocks of the organization. The goal is to develop that special culture based on trust, constant improvement, pride of workmanship, intrinsic motivation and organization for complexity. How to launch initiatives to make this culture emerge.
A compact introduction to the background and the mindset in Scrum, Agile, and Lean plus the core patterns of ALL. It is a combination of ALL Introduction, Foundation, and Practition for Executives. Learn different monitoring, estimation, risk assessment, and basic prioritization techniques. Be inspired to build an organization that is fast, reliable, resilient, and innovative. The course also focuses on how to organize for complexity, develop trust, constant improvement, pride of workmanship, and intrinsic motivation.
A course of practical patterns, templates, and methods to take ALL into daily use and development. How to design an organization and scale up across many teams, projects, and initiatives. Starting from the periphery, with real customers and working towards the service teams in the center. How to handle and escalate service requests, opportunities, and issues. How to tackle a crisis in an agile organization. The mundane business of employment, contracts, and hard constraints (legislation for example).
An introduction to the principles and practices of the Agile Team and how to be a Team Member. The Team holds the exact skills and competencies and creates concrete solutions. How to adapt to working in a Team and in Circles. What to do at the personal level. Some people might prefer to work mostly alone, in an expert role, this becomes a sort of one-man team. How to participate in the constant improvement and the learning organization, accepting challenges and growing new areas of competencies, working for transparency and mutual respect.
An in-depth specification course, of practices and techniques for achieving common understanding and clarifying specifications of complex jobs. Reaching a common understanding of "Why", and "What" needs to be done "When" for "Who" when working on highly complex assignments. Traditional specification methods are not sufficient, creating too many misunderstandings, and leading to expensive rework or unintended side effects. Techniques to communicate are taught, user stories, state event tables, story maps, acceptance criteria, etc. Meetings and review sessions, how to lead and facilitate those.
See our webshop overview over courses, content, and upcoming dates: agileleanshop.com/courses
Prices and Conditions for Courses
- Each public Agile Lean Leadership one-day course is offered at an Early-Bird price of EUR 640, USD 800, NOK/SEK 6,500 or DKK 4,800 when registering more than a month before the course date, after that the prices are: EUR 720, USD 900, NOK/SEK 7,200 or DKK 5,400.*
- Each public Agile Lean Leadership two-day Course (ALLSM or ALLPO) is offered at an Early-Bird price of EUR 1,230, USD 1,500 or DKK 9,000 when registering more than a month before the course date, after that the price is EUR 1,350, USD 1,650, NOK 15,900 or DKK 10,000.
- All Prices are excl. Danish VAT.
- Courses include meals, course materials, certificate of participation, access to online resources and free participation in follow-up events for two years.
- Participants can choose to sit an examination after each course. This consists of handing in a written assignment for review and assessment by the instructor and one independent instructor. The students will receive comments and a passed/failed note, grades are not given. The examination costs EUR 160, USD 190, NOK/SEK 1.600 or DKK 1,200.
- Registration via email at email@example.com, invoices are sent out from the organization arranging the training course. Payment has to be received before the start of the course.
- Cancellation policy: Registration can be cancelled up until one month before the start of the course without any fees. Cancellation between one month and two weeks before the course start is charged with 50% of the course fee. Cancellation the last two weeks before the course start will be charged fully. Transfer to a later course can be negotiated, in case unforeseen circumstances appear.
- For free events we kindly ask participants to register via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration can be cancelled up to 24 hours before the event FOC. After that, a no-show fee of EUR 55, USD 65, NOK/SEK 550 or DKK 400 will be invoiced.
- The courses are also offered as internal, on-site courses for organizations and companies. Normally a minimum of 10 participants are required. If you are interested please contact us for further information, via email here… or find the right contact person here…
*Except for the Agile Lean Leadership Executive Course which is offered at an Early-Bird price of EUR 825, USD 1000, NOK/SEK 8,300 or DKK 6,100 when registering more than a month before the course date, after that the prices are: EUR 920, USD 1,100, NOK/SEK 9,300 or DKK 6,800.*