The agenda for the day is:
Agile Lean Context
- The main difference in leadership in practice
- Highlighting the implications of the Neo-Taylorist approach versus ALL
- Describe in own words the differences and how to spot the status of the organization in practice.
- Produce an ALL Canvas for the situation at hand, the proposal for action with the proper arguments alligened.
- The specific challenges to leadership in the ever changing Agile Lean environment
- Concrete tools for the leader to use to make sense of his world
- Using Cynefin to understand your disposition better
- Where can you contribute and be fulfilled?
- Does the complexity disposition of the Team fit the situation at hand
- The case of the Leadership as a service, towards the outside world and towards staff members
- The ethical dilemma of exploitation of people, time, resources etc.
- The ethical dilemma of wicked problems
- Conflict resolution, based on Snowden’s perspective
- Impact estimation, how to prioritize initiatives, making the best estimate of value
- Tools that are helpful in describing and agreeing on situations and solutions
- Organizational canvas and Relationship diagram
- Team and Circle manifest.
- Value generation follow up
- Linking the external world into an Agile Lean Organization
- Customers, clients & beneficiaries
- Deliverables and Suppliers
- Governments, regulators and such
- How to use the 4 values, the 16 principles and the patterns of practices effectively on areas not normally covered by Agile and Lean methodology
- Handling of crisis or opportunity, sudden drops into chaos
- Handling of managed innovation, shallow dives into chaos
- Handling conflict within or between Teams or individuals
- Handling employment and compensation the Agile Lean way
- When we cannot have the perfect work conditions for Agile and Lean
- A mix between planned and event driven work
- Team Members are needed for other work than what happens in the Team
- When we cannot have the perfect Team with all resources
- Dependencies to outside experts, internal to the organization or not
- Dependencies on other shared resources (test equipment for example)
- Immature or demotivated Team members
- Change in behavior, driven by the tools to actually do it
- Change in behavior, driven by submitting to accountability, this is a communal thing
- Reinventing and -introducing purpose in the workplace, people need to want to contribute