The current management model with deep hierarchies and big upfront planning is broken. To survive we need every individual in the organization voluntarily to engage fully in solving the complex challenges of today. According to Gallup about 2/3 of people are on average not engaged in their work, of these there are 15-18% actively disengaged, what a waste!
The Agile Lean Leadership program does just that. It is a set of values, principles and patterns that will help people develop Agile Lean Organizations where the people can grow to their full capacity. The whole concept is developed by European Scrum and agile trainers and coaches. It is governed by a board of Guardians.
Join us for a free webinar on the 19. March 2020 at 15:00 CET to learn about this concept of scaling Agile out in the whole organization, not just having a single project or development team. This is a perfect way to spend 40 minutes to see if this is something for you.
The agenda for the Webinar is:
- The need for organizational change throughout the organization
- The benefits we can expect by changing
- The background and history of Agile Lean Leadership
- The components and elements of an Agile Lean Organization
- The challenges we face, the traditional hierarchy, neo-Taylorist thinking and more
Read more here… and/or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, to receive a link to participate in the webinar.