Scrum Master Advanced Training
The Advanced Scrum Master course is a three-hour training that expands on relevant Scrum Master related topics. The course seeks to further equip Scrum Masters to handle the inherent challenges and diverse tasks of the important Scrum Master role. The course adds on the original Scrum Master course with advanced theory, practice reflection, and opportunities for discussion and problem-solving. It is primarily for Scrum Masters with some experience, who has challenges they would like to receive help to resolve and a desire to help their teams, even more, to grow to their maximum potential.
Join this course to take your Scrum Master skills to the next level.
- The Shu-Ha-Ri of Scrumasterism
- Psychological Safety
- Overcoming non-engaged Team Members
- Getting PDSA and OODA feedback loops to work in the Team
Serving the Product Owner
- Keeping the Product Owner and Team on the same page
- Supporting the Product Owner in sensemaking of Stakeholder’s requests, Team needs, organizational needs and not to forget the Product Owner’s own needs
- Acting as deputy to the Product Owner with Stakeholders and Team
- Working with appropriate process and workflow for Requirements handling
- Getting PDSA and OODA feedback loops to work with the Stakeholders
Serving the Organization
- Working with the Organization to create clarity of Goals, Progress and Impediments, Artifacts, and meetings.
- Working with the Organization to create clarity around the Organization’s goals, risks, and Roadmap
- Working with the Organization to create clarity around the working agreements with other parts of the Organization: Delegations, escalations, and Sponsorship
- Getting PDSA and OODA feedback loops to work with the Organization
Price: DKK 2000/€ 270 (ex. VAT) including training materials.
See elaboration on prices and conditions here.