Our Coaching program offers on-site and online assistance to help create sustainable and resilient organizations through the introduction of the transformative Agile Lean Leadership framework.
- Assessment of current operation, roles and procedures
- Discussion of possible Agile-Lean, Team-based approaches and structures
- Advice on implementation and alternative work patterns
- On-going roll-out support
- Optional implementation of software tools (Agemba)
- Internal and external service structures are designed and described, based on the Team and Circle concept. Where possible, the wider organization should be involved to ensure general agreement and acceptance.
- Each Team formulates its own Team or Circle “Manifest” describing its purpose, composition, and competences. Each inter-team/circle relationship and event also has a documented and visible manifest.
- Patterns and practices to ensure psychological safety in the organization are proposed and discussed.
- How to create a successful, self-organizing Team with the right competences and personalities.
The Scrum Master or Agile Coach role.
- The primary focus of the Scrum Master or Agile Coach is to create a working environment that facilitates the removal of impediments, enables learning and innovation and protects the Team’s process so it can keep to agreed timelines. Contact us via info@AgileLeanHouse.com for a discussion about how we can assist in your journey beyond efficiency to effectiveness.
Contact us via info@AgileLeanHouse.com for a discussion about how we can assist in your journey beyond efficiency to effectiveness.